Join a team working on a build process from start to finish on state-of-the-art machines used worldwide. This is not your typical assembly line work. You will use hand and power tools to build world-class precision measuring equipment.
Curiosity and a zest for learning will come in handy in this environment that fosters continuous knowledge acquisition. You will independently make sound decisions related to safety, quality and operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience using various mechanical and/or electrical equipment
- 2-year degree in electronics or equivalent experience preferred
- Basic Computer skills
- Knowledge of Geometry and Trigonometry preferred
Working Conditions and Special Demands:
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Must wear steel toed shoes.
- Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Must be able to obtain passport for international travel.
- Must be able to work on a ladder.
- Cooperate well as a team member.