Construction Project Manager/Estimator
TR Construction based in Omaha, NE is currently seeking a Project Manager / Estimator to join our dynamic team. TR Construction is a full-service concrete construction company with over 30 years of experience. Our reputation for quality workmanship, impeccable service, and the ability to complete projects in a timely manner speak volumes.
Hiring bonus offered for the successful candidate.
Visit us at trconcreteconstruction.com or 12520 F Street, Omaha, NE 68137
TR Construction offers a competitive salary and performance-based bonuses. In addition, a comprehensive benefit package.
- 401K - We match 100% up to 4% of your income that is deferred
- 50% employer paid Affordable Health Insurance - single coverage
- 100% employer paid Dental - single coverage
- 100% employer paid Vision - single coverage
- 100% employer paid Group Term Life
- Employer paid Short-Term Disability
- EAP Program - employer paid Wellness Program - counseling, training, wellness resources.
- Project Manager Incentive Plan after 6 months of employment
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- Research and inquire about perspective project opportunities with clients, owners, Architects, Engineers, and other industry resources.
- Review and incorporate historical data from industry information, previous jobs, and productivity reports.
- Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, and evaluate the site conditions to determine scope of work.
- Coordinate total estimating effort relevant to the project including all divisions, labor, subcontractors, material and equipment pricing, and related items.
- Prepare quantity takeoff and estimates.
- Follow up on estimated jobs to determine award status in a timely fashion.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by management.
- Review contract, scope of work, and scheduling of projects assigned.
- Assist with staffing of key personnel on assigned projects.
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners, general contractors, Architects / Engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor / control construction through administrative and on-site direction of Superintendent and labor force to ensure material required, project completion, budget requirements, and quality of work.
- Attend all meetings, seminars, and training as required.
- Maintain job schedule for all assigned projects.
- Negotiate and prepare change orders and additional work as required.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts including billing, invoices, rental equipment, labor and job cost, change orders, and related items.
- Prepare project close out documents as required, final billing and retainage, and review total profitability of jobs with management.
- Perform field work as required for layout, surveying, and project progression.
- Assist with field work as required.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by management
- Assist with budget and provide management with forecast of present and future work.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices.
- 5 + years of direct concrete construction experience with foundations, flatwork and site work.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, construction engineering or related education and experience
- Proficient with MS Excel, Planswift and construction software applications
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Estimating experience for commercial concrete projects small and large.
- 30HR OSHA preferred
- Strong knowledge of concrete construction methods and materials.