TOWN OF LAKE PARK
Under the supervision of the Foreman, the maintenance worker is responsible for semi-skilled and skilled workers and their tasks in roads, facilities, maintenance, service, grounds, and construction activities for the Town.
Employees in this classification generally function in an assigned functional area and perform duties as outlined according to area of assignment.
- Plans and delegates tasks for assigned crew members.
- Provides work site supervision to ensure work orders are accomplished.
- Keeps records and report status of tasks.
- Operates heavy machinery and equipment.
- Leads plumbing, electrical, and carpentry projects as assigned.
- Supports special event set-up, tear-down, loading, and unloading activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent required plus a minimum of three (3) years of related experience.
- Knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office suite, PDF applications, email, and phone
- Knowledge of various trade disciplines to produce or perform quality service, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of occupational safety policies and procedures are required.
- Technical degree in specialized skill is preferred.
- Must have the ability to obtain a valid Florida Class B Commercial Driver’s License within six (6) months from date of employment and have not lost any driving privileges by reason of revocation, suspension or denial of license, or have been convicted and/or had an adjudication withheld of three or more moving violations in the previous 36-month period.
Pay range: $15.90 to $23.40 per hour.
Deadline for Receipt of Applications: 5:00 p.m. on January 27, 2023.
All applicants shall be subject to a criminal background check.
Applications will not be accepted by fax or by email.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
A copy of the Town of Lake Park EEOP Utilization Report may be obtained upon request.