Traveling Solar Panel Installers
We’re Hiring for Traveling Solar Panel Installers
Travel pay, per Diem, and paid lodging.
Shift and pay of Solar Panel Installers: Monday-Thursday (10 hours) $19 to start, $21 after two weeks,
Travel pay of Solar Panel Installers:
· $15 per hour for drivers
· $7.75 per hour for Passengers
· $45 per day per Diem for Meals
What we’re looking for in our Solar Panel Installers:
We are looking for individuals who are willing and able to travel from state-to-state and become part of an energetic team that has been in the business for the last 10 years. If you are looking for opportunity to travel while making a career for yourself look no further! The ideal candidate must possess a strong mechanical aptitude with an ability to read, understand, and follow direction. Must be proficient with hand and power tools. You will clearly demonstrate your ability to complete daily tasks that are repetitive in nature and require strong attention to detail with very little supervision. This work is physically demanding in nature and requires constant lifting of 30 – 50 pounds, unassisted, and up to 75 pounds assisted. Your working schedule will be 10 – 11 hours a day and 3-4 days a week (weather Permitting). This work will be performed 100% outside and subject to extreme weather conditions for 10-11 hours a day.
Job duties of Solar Panel Installers include:
- Install Solar Arrays in accordance with codes and standards, using drawings, schematics, and instructions from crew lead
- Assemble solar components with construction crew lead
- Working outdoors up to 10 hours a day (year-round)
- Heavy lifting consistently throughout the day
- Maintain compliance to all PPE and safety regulations per OSHA standards
- Work with the construction crew lead and other members of the construction crew in a professional manner
- Work with the construction crew to clean the work area and prevent leaving any trash or tools behind
- Work with the construction crew to ensure all required parts to complete that day’s work are stocked and available on the truck/trailer
- Maintain high quality control on tools, vehicles and materials needed for job responsibilities
- Perform other needed job tasks as requested by leadership
- Willing to Travel to NY, MD, PA, DC in company Vehicle from Lebanon, PA
Candidates with previous experience in Construction, Installation, Solar, Roofing, Demolition, carpentry encouraged to apply!
If interested Contact Elizabeth 717-450-5443 click APPLY NOW!