REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Opportunities, Inc., Great Falls, Montana, will receive sealed proposals until 2:00 pm on March 22, 2023, to order long lead time equipment prior to the upcoming Head Start School Heating Upgrade construction project.
Contractors interested in providing a response to the proposal can contact L. James Wyatt, PE at (406)-426-9693 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full RFP packet.
- Proposals must include completed forms provided within the Contract Documents.
- Proposals shall be labeled “HS RFP” on the envelope along with the firm and contact name.
- All proposals must be mailed to Opportunities, Inc. at P.O. Box 2289, Great Falls, MT, 59403 or hand delivered to Opportunities Inc. at 905 1st Ave North Great Falls, MT, 59401.
- All proposals must be directed to the attention of Bev Matsko, Head Start Director.
- All proposals submitted or delivered will be time and date stamped.
- All proposals received after the scheduled time and date will not be opened.
- Faxed or emailed proposals are not acceptable.
- All supporting materials and documentation must be included with the proposal. Opportunities Inc. will award the contract resulting from this Request for Proposals (RFP) to the bidder receiving the highest number of points as outlined in Evaluation of Proposals in the RFP.
- The Owner reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any and all irregularities or informalities and the right to determine what constitutes any and all irregularities or informalities.
Click APPLY to learn more today!