Ledegar Roofing is a family-owned business located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Since 1908, we have provided the area with the highest level of commercial and residential roofing services. When you work for us, you have job security. We have the work. We need the workers.
POSITION: Construction Worker/Roofer
DESCRIPTION: Application of commercial and/or residential roofing products.
*This is a non-exempt position.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The job responsibilities shall be, but not limited to:
- Removal and application of various Commercial and/or Residential roofing products
- Carpentry work as required
- Application of metal flashing and trim work as required by roofing system
- Daily clean-up of job sites
- Practicing Ledegar Roofing and OSHA mandated safety protocols
- Any additional duties as required
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to work on high roof areas
- Ability to work on steep sloped roofing areas
- Ability to work with basic hand tools
- Ability to carry 30lbs regularly and 50lbs periodically
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with crew members
- Ability to work well in a group as well as alone as required
Experienced-$20.00 minimum with negotiated higher pay
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision
401K Company Contribution
Company-Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
You will be expected to fulfill all aspects of your job as listed above under responsibilities and requirements in addition to other responsibilities that may be added due to job situations, or changes in your employment status. You will work directly under a foreman, a lead man, and will be supervised by the Commercial Field Supervisor or the Residential Department Manager. This a full-time, year-round position.
You will be responsible for filling out and turning in your own time sheet weekly no later than Monday at 8:00AM to the designated area. When mandated you will attend company meetings deemed necessary by the Company President.