The Laborer is responsible for performing a variety of manual tasks on a construction site. This includes tasks such as loading and unloading materials, digging trenches, and operating hand tools. The Laborer must be able to work independently and as part of a team, and must be able to follow safety procedures.
- Move soil, equipment, and materials, dig holes, and perform related duties as required
- Perform highly physical installation work on a consistent basis
- Work as part of a team and take direction
- Communicate and coordinate with the foreman and fellow piers
- Follow best practices of installation and company standards
- Proper use of all tools, equipment and machinery
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. frequently on a daily basis
Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, twist and stand for long periods of time
Salary: $18.00 to $35.00 per hour
We believe that the construction process should be a positive experience for everyone involved. We are committed to working with our clients to create a project that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations. We are also committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.