Restoration Project Manager
J.R. Johnson, LLC is a well-established general contractor based in Portland, Oregon that specializes is catastrophe restoration for large multifamily and single family residences.
We are currently seeking a Restoration Project Manager.
The ideal Restoration Project Manager candidate will:
- Have at least five years' experience in construction and restoration.
- Have some experience in water restoration, fire restoration, and mold remediation.
- Be computer literate and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Projects.
- Be able to read blueprints/ drawings.
- Have strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
Job duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Creating and maintaining job schedules.
- Running and maintaining projects while monitoring for quality control.
- Managing sub-bids and estimates.
- Maintaining weekly reports to summarize production activities/issues.
- Monitoring performance of production staff, and correcting or training as necessary. This will include, reviewing weekly reports, spot checking job files, reviewing customer satisfaction forms and thank you cards, reviewing complaints about production staff and correcting as necessary, and performing periodic job site inspections.
- Making sure production is on time and on budget.
- Maintaining clear and regular communication with clients, management companies, subcontractors, and employees
- Preparing project documentation for management, clients, and others. As well as coordinating with Estimators and the Production Coordinator to change the project scope or pricing if needed.
- Performing initial job-site inspection if necessary and following the project with site visits.
The compensation for this position depends on experience level. Benefits include Medical, Dental, PTO, and company matching into a 401(k).
If you feel that you meet the qualifications listed above, please respond with your resume and salary requirements. We only accept attachments in PDF or Word format please.
J.R. Johnson is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we celebrate diversity in the workplace and foster an inclusive environment for employees as well as our customers/patients/vendors. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR 97217: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Restoration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
CLICK the APPLY NOW button with this information:
- Mobile Phone
- Resume - upload