**Must be able to pass Hubbell MIG welding test**
**10% shift differential pay per hour for 2nd & 3rd**
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Operator will be required to set-up, adjust machines, and equipment in order to produce an acceptable quality product.
- Will receive instructions, prints, and route sheets for the job. Will organize and plan operational duties for the shift he/she is assigned.
- Will be required to set-up, operate, program, and trouble shoot Robot Systems (material handling, drilling, and welding) of other robotics pieces of equipment in the welding process to achieve acceptable levels in productivity, and quality.
- Perform all required quality tests, certifications, and production checks as required by Quality Assurance or his/her supervisor.
- Will be required to manually repair, or hand weld some products that are below standard, due to tolerance variables during the Robotic operations.
- Operator will need to know how to operate overhead crane, forklift, hand held grinder, and other department equipment.
- Must keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Must be qualified and successfully held a Certified Welder’s job or its equivalent, either in position or be certified by a technical institute.
- Operator will be required to pass the AWS Certification Test per Company Welding Policy.
- Must be able to satisfactorily use calipers, gages, and other measuring devices.
- Will be required to perform SPC procedures and tests, then interpret findings in order to make appropriate changes in the process.
- Must be able to navigate the HMI (Human-Machine Interface)
- Highly motivated and willing to solve problems.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.66 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Centralia, MO 65240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Have you worked for Hubbell previously?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person