HVAC & Duct Installer, Helper
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC & Duct Installer, Helper. You will travel to each client’s location to inspect their current equipment, identify problems with their units, and perform necessary repairs or routine maintenance. When required, you will install new systems and ensure they are running smoothly. We work with both commercial and residential customers, so you must know how to work with small and large HVAC equipment. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of professional HVAC repair experience and can work independently.
- Pay Based on Experience and Reliability
- Overtime available
- Benefits available for full-time employees
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some weekends may be required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel to homes and businesses as scheduled.
- Determine customer concerns with their current HVAC system.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety.
- Perform necessary repairs and routine maintenance.
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Experience in stalling new systems.
- Must pass drug test.
- Duct Installer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- HVAC experience
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Click APPLY NOW to send your resume for consideration today!
Hasty Heating & Cooling is an equal opportunity employer.