Main Function: Provide electrical expertise & guidance on external job sites as assigned
Pay Range: $30 to $35 per hour (Depending on Experience)
- Must be a self-motivated leader that inspires & leads others by example
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Must be a good communicator; able to communicate effectively with others in the workplace, i.e., general contractors, building inspectors & employees
- Must understand the North Carolina Electrical Code book
- Experience reading & interpreting blueprints
- Experience with installation of EMT & Rigid conduit, fire alarm systems & installations, generator & ATS installations, wiring, panel boards, distribution boards, receptacles, & lights
- Must be familiar with health care installations
- Supervise and lead electrical helpers to perform and install electrical components as required
- Familiar with permitting & inspection procedures; often scheduling rough-in & final inspections. Must willingly cooperate & communicate effectively with local building inspectors, building a good working relationship.
- Perform duties per OSHA certification
- Complete work assignments within established timelines
5-day work week Monday-Friday
Starting time 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Overtime (if required) paid at 1.5 times pay rate
Company vehicle provided
Health Insurance (company pays 50%)
6 paid holidays a year (New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (919) 220-8500 for more information about the position.