Various Job Openings
Frederick County Government
Rich History, Bright Future
If you are someone who is seeking an impactful career opportunity, and has an interest in seeing the Frederick County community flourish, visit the Frederick County Government website to learn about the fulfilling career opportunities awaiting you!
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions in various areas of County Government. Our service areas include:
• Public Safety - Law Enforcement, Corrections, Fire and Rescue, Emergency Communications, Animal Control
• Public Works - Highway Operations, Project and Facilities Management, Fleet Services, Inspection Services
• Parks and Recreation - Parks Maintenance, Recreation include Summer Camps, Custodial Services, Security
• Citizens Services - Family Partnerships, Scott Key Center, Child Advocacy Center
• Administration - County Executive Office, County Council Office, Finance, Human Resources, Risk Management
• Health Services - School Health Nursing, PT/OT/SLP Services through the Development Center
• Legal Services - County Attorney's Office, State's Attorney's Office, Court Administration
• Water & Sewer - Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Regulatory Compliance
• Environmental Services - Office of Sustainability & Environmental Resources, Solid Waster & Recycling
• Other Services - Public Libraries, TransIT Services, Senior Services, Information Technologies
Frederick County Government offers an extensive Compensation package to reflect how much we value our employees.
• Day 1 coverage of comprehensive Medical Insurance Plan option to include generous County HSA contribution (if enrolled in the high-deductible plan). This is part of a full range of benefits including Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending
• Substantial leave offerings to include vacation, sick, holiday, etc.
• 100% County paid 2x annual salary Comp Term Life Insurance benefit
• County & Employee funded Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• Work/Life balance programs include: Employee Assistance Program and Employee Wellness Program
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program
• Other employee paid benefits such as Deferred Compensation Plan, Legal Resources, Supplemental Life Insurance, etc.