DBE, Electrical Services, LLC is now hiring for an Electrician Helper.
Responsible for assisting electricians with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems. Works at construction sites, factories, businesses, and residences. For the electrician candidates the responsibilites will be installing and/or maintaining these electrical systems.
- Assist in installing electrical and data systems.
- Assist in Install lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
- Secure brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pull wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels, and other terminals.
- Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Assist in Replacing old fuse boxes.
- Hook up appliances for power.
- Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Assist in electrical service calls etc.
- Valid driver's license
- Rewire homes and businesses.