The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Zoning Inspector. This position performs skilled inspection of plans and specifications for alterations, additions and new residences and commercial (business) and industrial buildings to insure compliance with the City zoning ordinance.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Copy of degree or official transcripts required at time of application
- Four (4) years of experience in building or construction work.
- One year of experience in code enforcement.
- Must have passed the current International Code Council – Property Maintenance and Housing Inspector Examination.
- Certificate required with application
- Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
- Driver’s license required with application
- Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
Pay rate: $65,752/year - $75,261/year (after 5 years)
Excellent benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Deadline: September 30, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.