Construction Carpenters and Foreman
Join the growing Aurora Construction Team! We specialize in high end custom residential homes. Employees will be involved in every step of the construction process. We are a growing team looking for skilled workers to help bring our client's vision to life. We are located in the Petoskey area with our major projects being in Bay Harbor and Harbor Springs.
Ideal carpenter candidates will have the following:
- At least 1 year's experience in construction
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- A strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
- Ability to read and decipher prints
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team
Ideal foreman candidates will have the following:
- At least 5 years experience in construction
- Ability to read and interpret prints
- Ability to maintain safety protocols on site
- Experience in managing a team of carpenters and delegating tasks
Competitive pay rates starting at $24 an hour for carpenters and $30 an hour for foreman and increasing based on experience and skills. Qualified candidates can earn up to $40 an hour. Hiring bonus up to $2,500 also included. Employees will receive paid holidays and PTO scaling with your time spent with the company. Mileage reimbursements are available for any travel between job sites.